So today I have the Dolly Wink Volume Mascara review for you ╮(￣▽￣)╭
Lol finally got around to use it!
For you Japanese readers ^_^
- It's a dry formula (compared to the DW Long mascara which has wet formula)
- Holds curls (unlike DW Long mascara does NOT hold curls)
- I really really like the applicator. It's quite unique cuz it's smaller at the tip, which makes it really easy to get the inner/outer corner lashes!
- Supposed to be waterproof but it smudges SO easily on my lower eyelid!!
- I find this mascara actually quite clumpy and not easy to build on my short lashes....
Now let pictures do the story-telling ╮(￣▽￣)╭
Really like this unique applicator. Completely different from the DW Long mascara which is made of this soft rubber. The tip is awesome for hard-to-reach lashes.
With one coat
You can see a little bit of clumping
Two coats (can't build up more than that since it already starts to clump)
Don't know why but when this mascara clumps there are those little round mascara clumps??? Kind of remind me of the Maybelline Colossal Volume Express mascara.
Overall, I think this mascara is just average. I definitely won't repurchase. Especially not impressed because every single time I wear it it smudges on my lower eyelid (and let me clarify I don't normally ever wear mascara on my lower lashes. Just put some on in these pics. And yep the mascara somehow still travels from upper lashes to my lower eyelid).
That's all I have to say for the Volume mascara! Hope some of you found it helpful ^_^