Today I have a "tutorial" for you. I feel like this is a subject that hasn't really been discussed on the Youtube community?! (well besides exfoliating well) Or at least not from the gurus I follow. So anyway I do know some girls who struggle with applying foundation when their skin is peeling/flaking. Here's how I apply my foundation when my skin is peeling/flaking ^_^
What you need:
1. exfoliator (recommended, or your fingers will do the job too I explained it in the vid XD)
2. tweezer (preferably a really sharp and precise one)
3. a moisturizer that has a stickier texture
4. powder foundation or BB compact and your powder brush
Hope some of you found this video helpful! I've used this method for years and it never fails me. By the way sometimes if I'm not thorough enough with getting the flaky/"stuck-up" dead skin off, I will still get the flaky skin look. When that happens, just use your moisturizer to remove the foundation, tweeze that dead skin off, then repeat the process again. You don't have to use a makeup remover to take your foundation off. Flaky skin sometimes takes a bit more time and care to work with so just give yourself plenty of time when you get ready.
That's all! I know I've been horrible with my blog and haven't been keeping up with your blogs but I'm almost on spring break... hopefully will do a lot of catching up then.
Take care guys ^_^
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)