About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Sunday, April 6, 2014

Sephora VIB 15% Off Sale Wishlist ^_^

Hello hello!

Did you all have a good weekend?? I had a super hard week (2 pharmacotherapy cases, 6 self-care/none prescription cases, 1 quiz, and a pharmacotherapy exam, ALL in one week. Yes the school is trying to kill us -_-a) But I survived =D sleeping in feels so good that it should be illegal puahaha!

If you guys don't already know, Sephora is having a 15% off sale from 4/3-4/11/2014. Use the code "VIBTICKET" at checkout =D I'm not sure if it's only for VIB, but even if you're not, you should try it anyway =P

This is just gonna be a quick post-- I wanted to share what's on my 15% off wishlist =D Feel free to share yours with me! I will let you guys know what I ended up getting when I receive all my items =P But you can probably guess most of it lol.

1. Kat Von D Tatto Liner in Trooper

s1177567-main-hero
A friend recommended this to me. Honestly I don't really trust any liquid eyeliner other than MAC Liquidlast/Milani Infinite eyeliner. But I've been wanting to try something different... Kind of want an eyeliner with a different finish and a very fine tip.

2. Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner


s1221084-main-hero 
Again, recommended by another friend LOL. She told me this eyeliner is super popular in Korea now. I have to admit I'm intrigued. Was debating between this and Kat Von D. I'm very skeptical though.

 3. Sephora Pro Flawless Airbursh #56

s1419407-main-hero
Heard about this from TiffanyD. Now I did have a chance to go into the store and physically feel the bristles. I don't know why but I wasn't impressed O_o I feel like my Sigma brushes are way softer. But then again that's a store tester so it probably has suffered a lot lol. I might wait for the VIB sale in November when the sale is bigger. Or I might just not get it at all lol.


4. Caudalie Vinosource Quenching Sorbet-Creme
s1424266-main-hero 
Now I mentioned this in my Feb Hits & Misses.  As much as I love this, I'm gonna wait it out until November or next year. I have tooo many skincare (not to mention a ton of samples =_=), and I have enough light moisturizers that will carry me through the summer.


5. NARS Light Reflecting Pressed Setting Powder

s1478247-main-hero
Been wanting to try this for a longggg time. But I do have my Aveda Mineral Loose Powder that has never failed me yet. So I can't really justify buying a new powder =/

6. NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer

s1478353-main-hero

I had the chance to swatch this in store and was amazed by the way it sets. It looked really nice! But then again trying a product on the back of your hand is completely different from actually applying it underneath your eyes. The lines underneath my eyes are going out of control, so are my dark circles XD What can I say... I have crazy sleeping schedule these days.


7. Sephora Perfection Mist Airbrush Foundation


s1507342-main-hero
Also had the chance to swatch this in store and it looks really nice. If I do buy it I won't be using it as a spray... I will just spray it on the back of my hand and apply it to my face with a brush. The reason why I want an aerosol foundation is because in my very limited experience with aerosol foundations, I found the finish to be satin-y and super long lasting. But I have so many base makeup and I am planning on purchasing a summer BB cream so I can't justify buying a new foundation =(


8. Living Proof Prime Style Extender

s1519800-main-hero
Following my PR trip I realized I would really a multi-tasking product. Heat protection and hold. This one seems to fit the package.
 

9. Living Proof  Style Lab Flex Shaping Hairspray

s1578210-main-hero
... Or I would like a new hairspray to hold my hair style XD   Initially I was looking at some Bumble & bumble products but I decided they're over-hyped from my disappointing experience with the Surf Spray. Was also contemplating some Bedhead products but I remember I chucked my last product from them bcuz it was making my face itchy -_-a


 10. Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Berlin
s1552421-main-hero
Can you guys tell I'm really trying to branch out on trying different brands? =P
I wandered to the Kat Von D counter while I was at Sephora just to see what they have because I'm not really familiar with their products. These lip products caught my eye. I've been eyeing the matte gradient lip trend =P And the color was what I was looking for too.


11. Kat Von D Everlasting Love Liquid Lipstick in Backstage Bambi

s1552439-main-hero

A different color. Eeeeee. Was in such a dilemma of which one to get >.< By the way these pics actually look quite true to color so you guys can trust the pictures when you're selecting the colors.


12. Bite Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon in Sweety



s1581156-main-hero
Actually have been eyeing this for a while. Tried it at the store before and really liked it, but didn't want to pay the full price. Time to pick it up? XD


13. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat
s1581289-main-hero
 Lol of course I'm curious about the HG Ambient Lighting blushes! However I'm not in a hurry to pick them up at all. I do remember the Ambient Lighting powders making me oily (as in producing more oil), even on the "normal" part of my face. So I'm kind of on the fence. I will wait till the November sale to pick it up since $35 is a lot for a blush. 



Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Ethereal Glow
s1581305-main-hero
I will say between Ethereal Glow and Diffused Heat, this one is more up my alley. Been digging cool, baby pink blushes =P Diffused Heat is a beautiful peachy color, and I'm kind of worried it would make me look sun-burned, haha. Again, will wait till November. I will say though this color is probably the least unique out of all of them, but the other ones don't really appeal to me because they are kind of on the darker/deeper side of the tones. I might want to try Dim Infusion.


I know a lot of products are sold out online, but you guys should take a trip to the mall because the products are most likely still available there. You guys might wonder if I did take a trip to the mall, why didn't I just pick up all my items there? Well it's because I wanted to use Ebates for cashback =P (by the way, this is a referral link), and I had to go to the mall anyway to pick some things up. I would encourage those who shop online often to sign up. The cashback for Sephora is only 2.5% now, but better than nothing right =P (sometimes it can go up to 8%).


Lastly, just wanted to share this song with you all. Haven't shared any music on here in forever O_O

It's such a beautiful song T_T Been blasting it on replay, hehe.

That's all folks! Hope this post was somewhat interesting to read =)

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.