About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Thursday, October 18, 2012

=_= Sephora F&F sale is for employees only

Update: TiffanyD talked about the confusion regarding this sale. She said there's another F&F sale for everyone in November!



*********************************************************************************

I thought something was off =_= because usually if there's a friends and family sale they would send out regular mails or e-mails beforehand. Since I have got none I called Sephora today to make sure. And they told me they only give out the 20% off to the employees to give to their friends and family. She said I could try stopping by a store to ask a Sephora MUA to give me one but it's unlikely I'm gonna get one. So apparently the blogs where I got my information from were only partially correct. The sale does happen from 10/18-10/31, but it's just not for anyone.

I'm sorry for the false alarm guys =( I am so disappointed. Why is Sephora doing this?! I thought they usually do the F&F sale every year for everyone! Instead they only do the spin the wheel thing. ='(

I guess I'll just have to wait for the VIB sale... I heard that happens in November. We'll see if the information I got is correct or not.

Again, I apologize for the confusion guys! =((((

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.