About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, August 16, 2014

Instagram Account ^_^

Hello everyone!

Just a quick announcement... got my Instagram account set up XD  I'm quite excited about it :D It will be fun to just upload random beauty tibits here and there without having to commit myself to writing a novel XD Lol let the hash tag game begin... hahaha. Still need to figure out how to embed my instagram on my blog but I'll figure that out another day #toolazy #practicinghashtag #obviouslypracticingonthewrongspace 



LOL I didn't know what to name my account, so for now it's called BeautyBudgie. Sounds kind of stupid XD But I've always loved budgies and have had several when I was younger ^_^

I changed it to "bbudgie"-- too lazy to type beauty xD 

P1000035
Here's one of my baby budgies from 2006 =')


Anyway, I don't have much on my account yet, but hopefully I will be updating fairly regularly there. Please feel free to check it out if you're interested (:  Until the next post, have a great weekend everyone! I must go do laundry now T^T




No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.