Hey everyone! ^_^
YERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR I'm on holidays now =DDDDDDDDDDD just finished my last final yesterday WAHAHAHAHAHA omg I think I bombed my last exam but oh well it's done XD Har har har!!! Have so many posts lined up and under construction ^_^
Gonna start out with this powder foundation review =D
My shade is natural beige which is just slightly darker than my skin tone.
You can see it doesn't give a matte finish, it gives glowy finish =D
My camera doesn't capture it well but it actually contains a lot of very finely milled shimmers.
- Medium coverage. Buildable coverage but you can overpowder
- When I swatched it in the store it looks really shimmery so I was worried if it would make me look shiny, it doesnt ^_^ it's the most natural-looking powder I've ever used because it gives a natural dewy look unlike most powder foundations that give completely matte finish.
- I like to use it in conjunction with my Lancome instant retouch pen or YSL touche eclat. I just use them around my nose because that's where I have most redness, and I do this extra step to prevent myself from overpowdering (especially in the corners around the nose where powder can cake very easily)
- Slightly accentuate my pores. Ppl with enlarged pores beware!
- While I absolutely LOVE the finish it gives, this powder does oxidize. That combined with the fact I have combination skin (normal + oily), it does make my complexion look rather drab and shiny on my oily areas by the end of the day. I am planning to return this product.
- I think dry skin will really appreciate this product, while combination to oily skin ppl probably want to avoid this product. And since this product does oxidize you might want to be careful with color selection.
And that's all I have ^_^ I hope some of you found this review helpful!
I'm planning on watching some Korean dramas during my break XD hahaha since City Hunter kind of got me hooked. LOL. Just started watching Boys over Flowers (on episode 2) (watching it for Lee Min Ho WAHAHA) but so far not liking it O_o hopefully it would pick up soon?? lol. Do you guys have exciting plans for the holidays? =D
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)