About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Friday, June 21, 2013

Bandwidth will reset in 5 days!!! Gahh!!!

Hi guys--

I know I know, none of the pictures are working at the moment, sorry =(

Nothing I can do though. Imagine the nasty shock I got when I decided to come update my blog and found that all my pictures have been replaced with those default Photobucket pictures ='(  If you want to know what it means, click here to see the explanation provided by Photobucket (I was gonna post my Chanel foundation review but discovered it's quite pointless to do it now since no one can see anything anyway).

I'm not sure what to do... I don't want to be limited by bandwidth (although this never happened before, so I am counting on my unpopularity and pray it won't happen again XD) but I don't want to pay for it... look for a new photo space??? but that means I will have to reupload every single pic I have on my blog =((( Photobucket really got me trapped there.

In the mean time, does anyone have a photo space recommendation??? Or even better, a solution to my problem? XD lol jk jk. Seriously though, I'm really bummed out about this whole photo thing. Even time I think about reuploading pics and re-linking my photos I just want to give up.

Anyway... that's my rant there. Thanks for reading it XD And if you have a recommendation... please let me know! Otherwise I will see you guys in five days with a foundation review =D


<3 Frances

2 comments:

  1. I noticed how photobucket reduced the resolution in my photos a while ago and switched to flickr. I think they recently changed their policies and you have up to 1TB of photo space (but don't quote me haha). I like it much better :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for the feedback Mandy! and you're right it's 1 TB :3 hehe I just signed up for an account :D

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.