About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, May 12, 2014

15% Cash Back on Ebates!

Hello guys!

Just a super quick announcement! Ebates is currently having 15% off cash back!!!
(this is a referral link by the way)

ebates15


You guys should just know that 15% cash back happens like once a year ;)
Of course, Sephora and Nordstrom are all I care about XD

I'm currently on no-buy but I couldn't resist the deal... so I did place a small order on Sephora T_T it's daily necessity I swear!!! plus I needed to get a graduation gift for a friend.

If you guys haven't signed up for Ebates yet, I really recommend you guys to do it!  I've been using Ebates for over a year now and it does save me some money here and there. Pretty awesome.

I really want to buy a new Giorgio Armani foundation on Nordstrom and I told myself I cannot buy one until Ebates has its birthday cash back deal... unfortunately I still haven't used up my current foundations -_- so maybe next year. I must be good!

That's all! I don't know when this deal ends, but hopefully if you need to buy something you get to take advantage of it =) Happy shopping!


<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.