About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, September 15, 2012

FOTD-- Easy Date Night Look

Hi guys!

Photobucket

I have an easy date night look for you guys :D this look is actually inspired by the Revlon Lip Butter in "Berry Smoothie." I have been OBSESSED with this lipstick! I've used this lipstick probably as much as Tutti Frutti, which is another color I've been obsessed with. Lol!

For some reason, the moment I put on the Berry Smoothie lipstick, I instantly feel so... elegant??? I feel like this lip color does transform a simple everyday eye look to a more sophisticated, classy one. I highly recommend ^___^



Products used:
1. SK-II Cellumination Essence-in Foundation in #420 (I was using the sponge that comes with it)
2. Avene Thermal Spring Water (you can just use water or any other facial mists you own)
3. K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner (upper lash line)
4. Loreal Infallible Eye Shadow in #890 Bronzed Taupe
5. Highlighter from IPSA Face Color Palette in #201
6. MAC Liquidlast eyeliner in Point Black
7. Majolica Majorca pencil eyeliner in BR677 (it's a reddish, brown with gold shimmers, almost like a bronze color)
8. Majolica Majorca Lash Bone Black Fiber In (mascara primer)
9. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown
10. Majolica Majorca Lash Enamel Glamour Volume On (mascara)
11. Etude House Lovely Cookie Blush in #2 Strawberry Choux (been obsessed and using non-stop haha)
12. Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in 050 Berry Smoothie
13. Canmake Shading Powder (contour)

I'm sure you see it coming... camwhore time!!!! XD
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hope you guys enjoyed this look!  ^_^



4 comments:

  1. I love the Revlon lip butters! Cherry Tart and Berry Smoothie are my two favorite ones for daily wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe I don't wear lipsticks on a daily basis XD I don't have Cherry Tart! I must check it out =DDD

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.