About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, September 3, 2012

Rania Dr. Feel Good Inspired Makeup

Hey guys!

So I was bored... and my i-Tunes was playing "Dr. Feel Good" by Rania and all of a sudden I had this urge to recreate the makeup look XD
Photobucket


Here's the music video in case you haven't seen it:

Ohh the sexy ladies!

Here's the look I was basing my look on.
Photobucket

Here are some other Rania looks:
Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see, the members of Rania actually have slight variation of the same look.

Photobucket

If you're interested, I have a video for you guys ^_^


Please watch in HD!

PS: Feel free to put on lower lashes or just pile on a ton of mascara on them... my lower lashes are non-existent so I didn't even bother to try XD and I don't have anything similar to what Rania has.

Hope you guys enjoyed the video :D 

Products used:
1. TonyMoly Crystal Stick Eye Shadow (there isn't a number/name on it... just go for anything that is light yellow-gold or champagne)
2. Rock & Republic Saturate Eye Color in "Fuel" (use any gold that contains more yellow. Don't go for rose gold (I used the eye shadow brush that comes with NAKED 2 palette)
3. Urban Decay NAKED palette "Darkhorse" eye shadow
4. 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil from NAKED palette in "zero" (black)
5. D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer EX
6. Jealousness false lashes in JS-608 (click here if you're interested)
7. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown (use only the lighter shade because Rania's eye brows appear to be lighter)
8. Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette "Foxy" eye shadow (matte white)
9. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ matifying foundation (use any foundation with matte finish)
10. Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in 307B Sweet Embrace (nude pink color)
11. Revlon Matte Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude (to tone down the pink lipstick so lips appear even nuder)
12. Canmake Shading Powder (for cheek color and contour)
13. MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC20 (the concealer I used to clean up the eye shadows)


And of course... camwhore pics XD
Photobucket

Photobucket
Dr. Dr. Feel Good~~~ *sings*
Photobucket
Love the bright bright sun >.< makes my pics look so photoshopped ahahaha
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

That's all I have! Really hope you guys liked it cuz I had so much fun doing this look ^________^

<3 Frances

4 comments:

  1. lovely and very pretty!! you could be one of the rania members!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks so much Shareena! If I ever were I would be the chubbiest Kpop member in history LOLOLOLOL!!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.