So I was bored... and my i-Tunes was playing "Dr. Feel Good" by Rania and all of a sudden I had this urge to recreate the makeup look XD
Here's the music video in case you haven't seen it:
Ohh the sexy ladies!
Here's the look I was basing my look on.
Here are some other Rania looks:
As you can see, the members of Rania actually have slight variation of the same look.
If you're interested, I have a video for you guys ^_^
Please watch in HD!
PS: Feel free to put on lower lashes or just pile on a ton of mascara on them... my lower lashes are non-existent so I didn't even bother to try XD and I don't have anything similar to what Rania has.
Hope you guys enjoyed the video :D
1. TonyMoly Crystal Stick Eye Shadow (there isn't a number/name on it... just go for anything that is light yellow-gold or champagne)
2. Rock & Republic Saturate Eye Color in "Fuel" (use any gold that contains more yellow. Don't go for rose gold (I used the eye shadow brush that comes with NAKED 2 palette)
3. Urban Decay NAKED palette "Darkhorse" eye shadow
4. 24/7 Glide-on eye pencil from NAKED palette in "zero" (black)
5. D.U.P Eyelashes Fixer EX
6. Jealousness false lashes in JS-608 (click here if you're interested)
7. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash/Medium Brown (use only the lighter shade because Rania's eye brows appear to be lighter)
8. Urban Decay NAKED 2 palette "Foxy" eye shadow (matte white)
9. Make Up For Ever Mat Velvet+ matifying foundation (use any foundation with matte finish)
10. Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in 307B Sweet Embrace (nude pink color)
11. Revlon Matte Lipstick in 001 Nude Attitude (to tone down the pink lipstick so lips appear even nuder)
12. Canmake Shading Powder (for cheek color and contour)
13. MAC Select Moisture Cover in NC20 (the concealer I used to clean up the eye shadows)
And of course... camwhore pics XD
Dr. Dr. Feel Good~~~ *sings*
Love the bright bright sun >.< makes my pics look so photoshopped ahahaha
That's all I have! Really hope you guys liked it cuz I had so much fun doing this look ^________^
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)