About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Soleco Color Lenses Review (Grey) [舒麗康] 彩色日拋軟性隱形眼鏡 (灰)

Hello!

Following up the last brown Soleco Lenses review, here's what the grey ones look like!
SAM_1245

SAM_1249

SAM_1247

SAM_1255
Those kind of look blue grey on me???

SAM_1254

SAM_1257

SAM_1268

SAM_1266


Under bright lighting 在明亮的光源下.
SAM_1408
LOL sorry for holding up the Dior sunscreen and Holika Holika BB cream. Took these pics for Instagram, but then they happen to work for this post too HAHAHA. The point for that Instagram post is, Diorsnow sunscreen makes every foundation look HD. Lol.

SAM_1405



Under dimmer lighting 在比較暗的光源下
SAM_1366

SAM_1357

SAM_1364

SAM_1355

SAM_1369


To be honest, I think I'm kind of over color lenses... unless I can find a pair that are truly truly comfortable, I really have no intention to torture myself O.O



Do you guys like color lenses? Sometimes I like them (and I LOVED these grey ones when I first got them), sometimes I think I look creepy with them. Especially now I think I just prefer my eyes the way they are O_O  I is getting old. HAHAHA.


對瞳孔變色片/放大片只能說是短暫的喜愛 O_O 可能是上了年紀了(哈哈) 最近覺得還是什麼都沒戴比較好看XD

以上~ 隱形眼鏡分享完畢!



  <3 Frances

2 comments:

  1. Pretty *__* I like how it make eyes look bigger))

    kireikana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the power of circle lenses = from -_- to O_O
    LOL!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.