About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, August 9, 2010

Suspender pants LOL!

Hello everyone ^__^

So one of the best things about moving is that you discover some stuff that you don't remember owning...  me, for example, these suspender pants XD

I got these years ago when they were still in style but never really wore them out XD cuz even now for me it's kind of an awkward style... but anyways, I was going through boxes and I found them so I figured I would give them a chance to see the sun ligjt! haha.

Photobucket
LOL yes since I don't have my cam I had to take pics with my shitty-quality webcam... and yes I had to use the facebook webcam cuz I have no idea where I can start my webcam on my computer... and yes that's a trash bag on the floor LOL. still trying to get rid of stuff after I moved.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I look dumb in these pics... cuz the webcam count down was fast!
Photobucket

I paired the suspender with an off-shoulder T-shirt that I cut myself, just to give it a little bit more of an edginess.


Since the suspender is kind of plain, I decided to dress it up with some accessories. Was gonna wear my DSK necklaces but then I saw these earrings that I haven't worn in a LONG time

Photobucket
Teddy bear earrings from Betsy  Johnson... Sorry couldn't get a better quality pic =(



LOL it's kind of weird to wear the suspender out... cuz it made me feel like a kid, plus it is very out of style not only in Asia, but I don't think it's ever in style in US... hahaha. oh well.


Photobucket
It's been 3 months since I got my haircut/haircolor done and my layers are already long and my roots are super obvious =(( I want to get a haircut again bad. lol. and hair color. but my hair is sooooo damaged I'm gonna force myself to wait for at least another 2 months?! I HOPE! lol!

That's it =) haha god knows when's the next time I'm wearing these suspenders out again... hahah.

Hope you guys have a fabulous day!

<3 Frances

7 comments:

  1. It is out of style already but that doesn't mean you can't use it! You look so cute in it though! Especially when you combine it with the off shoulder!
    Hope you get a camera soon :)

    P.S. Tak Malu mean "Not Shy" in Malay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The overalls are still really cute! I like the criss crossed backing. =] hahaha yay for trashbags everywhere while moving. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're so cute woman! :)

    i've tagged you in my latest blog post http://jlyxoxo.blogspot.com/2010/08/sweet-friends-award-tag.html

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. adorable photos!! i love the suspenders!! they are really cute on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lool facebook tools pictures ;p

    Haha your suspender pants looks very good on you <3 very cute!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.