About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Hello hello~~!!

Greetings everyone =D

So I finally finished moving out (cleaning out the old apt suckkkked... my hands still smell like clorox! ... and my hands feel so rough now... I was joking with my friends how I got a chemical peel from cleaning... lol!

Anyway, I'm still settling into my new apartment. I moved from the college town in north Colorado to south, because after graduating there's really no reason to stay there since it is quite expensive there. And this time I'm living by myself =) This is my first time totally living by myself and frankly... I am SO loving it!  It's also really nice to not have my desk next to my bed in the same room cuz my bed is always so inviting and always lures me from studying at my desk to falling asleep XD hahaha.

I still haven't found my camera ='( Actually at this point I'm pretty sure I've lost it. To be honest with you guys, I think it's "taken" from me by my landlord. I know it sounds utterly impossible, and HORRIBLE that I'm blaming on someone else stealing my camera bcuz I couldn't find it. Well the truth is, the last time I used my camera I was uploading pictures. So I left it on my desk. Two days later my landlord came in for inspection to give us the estimated cleaning fee (I wasn't home then cuz I was apt hunting). The next day I needed to use my camera for a tutorial and my camera was gone, and I didn't use it at all since I left it on my desk. So I don't know. Of course I'm not gonna go up to my landlord and tell her that I suspected that she stole my camera, cuz of course no one's gonna admit it, and if she didn't do it, then I'd be wrongly accusing her. But after searching every corner in the old apt and during the whole process of boxing and packing and moving, I still didn't find it. That's why I was forced to come to this horrible conclusion =T Anyways sorry that was long, but I do miss blogging, so I think I might have to invest in a new camera soon. Sighhhhhhhhh. I really really really hope that I'm wrong and that my camera would somehow turn up miraculously.

Anyways, since I'm more settled now, I figured it's time to start blogging again =)

Some upcoming posts I'm thinking about doing...

1. How to apply foundation when your skin is flaking
2. Shu Uemura red: juvenus eye cream review
3. Urban Decay NAKED eye shadow palette review (not sure how I'm gonna do it cuz I can't show swatches since I don't have a camera)
4. Lancome TEINT IDOLE FRESH WEAR foundation review
5. Maybelline Volume Express Cat Eyes Mascara review (I believe only available in Asian countries).

Oh, also, I am SUPER EXCITED cuz a few days ago when I checked Michelle Phan's makeup line (IQQU) just to see what the newest product is, I saw that all the prices are hugely reduced!!!!!! (okay this might have happened for a while but I just noticed lol)
I've always wanted to try her products but never did cuz I thought they're a bit over-priced... but I remember the angle eyeliner brush started out being $19, and a while later $14 (at that point I was like ehh... that's more reasonable... maybeee) but now it's only $8! And her advanced sunscreen went from $28 to $19.99, and kabuki brush from $34 to 19.99! Now I feel the prices are reasonable enough for me to try it. I ordered some products a couple days ago and I'm super excited to try them out =D once I receive them I will be reviewing them too.

So that's about it for now... sorry sorry sorry that I haven't been posting =( I really want to do more smokey eyes... but I just don't have my camera T___T so no tutorials for a while... AGHHH!!! goddammit. Is there anything else you guys would like to see me post about? I have accumulated a good amount of tag articles too so maybe I will be working on them too XD (if I remember where to find them that is...)

I hope everyone is doing well =) And tks for stopping by and reading my longgggg post! lol
Talk to you guys again reaaal soon!

<3 Frances

6 comments:

  1. sweetie, really thank u for the sweet comment and following back =) n nice to c u blogging again for sure! This time of the yr is also busy for me as well as something's always up every yr! this yr, I'll b movin to another metro next month n also expectin a new job too.... bt yet this is where i will b under lots of hesitations :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!! You're back! i really really missed youuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!
    Sorry to hear about your camera :( That' sucks and I hope who ever stole it from you will get hit by karma >:(
    EEEK! I'm so excited to see all the up coming posts that is coming out! heeeeeeeeeee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, if your landlord stole your camera that is soo messed up! =( Glad to hear your move is going well. Let me know how the IQQU products go! I'm curious about the eyeliner brush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RE:
    true the cleanser doesnt foam but I think it works both ways , facial cleanser + makeup remover; it hardly leaves any residue on my face except for the eyeline & mascara lol

    & Thanks for liking my playlist! i love yours too:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Frances: I meant After I smudge it alot, that's what it looks like! Sorry for the confusion! i better fix it before other people get confused ><!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. RE:
    true the cleanser doesnt foam but I think it works both ways , facial cleanser + makeup remover; it hardly leaves any residue on my face except for the eyeline & mascara lol

    & Thanks for liking my playlist! i love yours too:)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.