About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

MIA again lol!

Hello my dear bloggies!!!

Want to apologize real quick for having been neglecting my blog for a while now -__-. been busy ahh!!!
I'm in the process of packing and moving... that's why I haven't had time to do any tutorial @@ and haven't been commenting on ppl's blogs... ><" SOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Plus I have no idea where my camera went at the moment =_= so until I find my camera... XD

Stay well everyone =) Be safe!!!!

<3 Frances

7 comments:

  1. Good luck & have fun packing/moving!
    Hmm must be so tiring lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck, doll! And thank you for following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo!! You are moving! To where?!
    Hope you find your camera soon... :( miss your blogs~~~!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your new house is nice ^^
    Aww man I hope you can find your camera, I liked your tutorials!~

    Hehe I tagged you in my post :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, came by ur blog randomly... sad to see the latest update that u lost ur camera... anyway, i will look forward to ur coming blog entries =)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.