About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Smokey Eye #4 Silver

Hello everyone ^__^

Hope you guys are not sick of smokey eyes yet. But today's smokey eye is one of my fav ^__^ Used to lovee to wear this so much that I even wore it to school XD imagine a smokey-eye girl standing in front of a cadaver holding her notebook... yep... that was me XD

Photobucket

^__^

Used:
Photobucket
Heaven from Too Faced (matte white)
Photobucket
A silver eye shadow from MAC (might be "Silver Ring"? Sorry I don't know >_<)
Photobucket
A dark dark grey, not black.
Photobucket
And a black eye shadow from lancome :) no different than urban decay one, just grabbed it cuz it was right there XD

1. Apply "Heaven" on inner corner/underneath brow bone. Apply the silver eye shadow all over lid
Photobucket
2. Layer the dark grey over the silver, concentrating more on outer corner
Photobucket

3. Darken up the outer corner with the black eye shadow
Photobucket
4. Add eyeliner (here using MAC blacktrack gel liner) and mascara
Photobucket

Apply the blush/lip color of your choice and you're done =)
I used NARS multiple orgasm and  "rose" lipstick from MAC slimshine line

Photobucket
Photobucket
Excuse my hair flying everywhere was having the fan blowing at me XD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Until the next smokey eye... I'll talk to you guys later :)

<3 Frances

5 comments:

  1. yay! Another smokey eyes! And no, I'm not tired of it! Its so pretty! Smokey eyes makes the eyes look bigger and more enhanced! Love this silver one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love smokey eyes! They look so gorgeous C: I think they look awesome - no matter what event or time of the day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously doll, I would never get tired of your smokey eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great smokey eyes!:o I will try to achieve this look!^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. u are so good at the sexy look~!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.