About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

DSK Model Contest :)

Hello hello blogspot people!!

So a while back I entered the model contest for DSK Jewelry :)

Photobucket

:)

I'm just doing it for fun, cuz I've never done anything like this before XD

Click here to see the model contest

So many gorgeous ladies out there *drools* XD  and sophisticated, with nice personality  (:
 Be sure to click the arrow to see the next page :)

Anyways the winner is gonna be chosen by the readers, and voting starts on 7/16/2010 (which is like... the day after tomorrow XD)
So if you're interested in participating (:
Of course you guys don't have to vote for me at all XD

Here's one of my photos for the contest :P
Photobucket

Click here to see the rest of my entry :) or if you wanna know more about me :) each of us are required to write a paragraph and answer 26 questions about us.

My friend Kenaya is also doing the model search :) so please check her out as well *^__^*

By the way, please use Firefox to view the tumblr page. IE doesn't really work for some reason. I have no idea if there are any problem with MAC cuz I'm a PC user :P

Okie that's it, thanks for checking it out guys :)

<3 Frances

6 comments:

  1. Pretty Pretty!
    You look so gorgeous! Hope you win~!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are so pretty !! good luck ! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. GoodLuck! ^^ Pretty Picturee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahh! good luck girlie!! =)
    i'll make sure to vote for you <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww thank you guys for all the good-luck's :D you guys are so awesome ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww thank you guys for all the good-luck's :D you guys are so awesome ><

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.