About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

O___O

Hey bloggies!

Sorry for the lack of posts/comments, AGAIN O__________O

Okay I have a legitimate reason XD

PCAT is coming up!! So I've been studying.
(If you're wondering what PCAT is... it's Pharmacy College Admission Test)
Not at all ready O_O started studying far too late (>_< BAD!!!) so I'm already planning to retake it. But still gonna give my best though.

And as for now I have unpacked all my boxes/suitcases and still haven't found my camera... so I'm buying a new one after PCAT is over. So I've decided might as well save my posts for my new camera :D

Until then, I hope everyone stay well ^__^

<3 Frances

9 comments:

  1. You will ace it! and then have fun camera shopping afterwards :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your test!! You can do it! You can make up for lost time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good luck... My friends all said it was REALLLLLLY hard >< but one of them got in anyway hehe~ At least it counts as percentile score rather than raw score

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck!! I have a cousin that just got into Pharmacy school. =]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy just letting u know that I tagged you in a post! :)

    http://fuerteflores.blogspot.com/2010/08/8-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Heyy just letting u know that I tagged you in a post! :)

    http://fuerteflores.blogspot.com/2010/08/8-question-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck with your test!! You can do it! You can make up for lost time.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.