Hi everyone =)
Today's a really overdue review... on Lancome TEINT IDOLE FRESH WEAR foundation
Price: $32 (0.8 fl. oz.)
My shade is in Bisque 2C
- super watery, easy to blend
- for me, the best result comes from blending with my fingers. I found that if I just use my hand, it looks less cakey/powdery and actually lasts longer. I'm not sure why when I use a brush the foundation looks slightly cakey.
- Very thin and light, light to medium coverage.
- Coverage is buildable
- Gives matte finish with a healthy glow which I really like :)
- SPF 15
- you can smell the alcohol, and feels a bit cooling on skin
- now... does it last 18 hours? I actually don't think this thing even last 8 hours... which I think is super ironic as it advertises for 18 hours of wear... mine starts looking cakey around 6-8 hours. So I wouldn't wear this if I were going out all day. A shame cuz I love the consistency and the shade... even it isn't the longest lasting it's still my current favorite... I just need touching up.
- while it does cake up the staying power is pretty good... if it make any sense at all?... cuz I actually went swimming in the pool with this foundation on (not planned =___= I was pushed into the water by a friend... #@$%^... good thing everything on my face was water-proof)
- I wish it was in a container with pump- I don't like the fact that air get sucked into the tube during each use
- the tube is a bit hard to control in my opinion-- be sure to hold it upward when getting the product out of it, cuz I once have the product come gushing out when I tried squeezing a bit for touch up -___-
Overall if you're looking for a thin and buildable foundation... this works well. If you have oily skin and looking for oil control... I really don't think it controls oil any better than my other foundations...
Remember you can always ask for samples from Sephora to try out before purchasing :D
Hope this review is helpful to some of you =)
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)