About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, October 16, 2010

Blog sale???

Hey guys!

I'm backkkk =D Just finished my second round of PCAT lol! Now I just have to work on applications. 
Heehee I'm gonna celebrate my freedom with some shopping sometime next week XD

Anywayyy I saw some ppl doing blog sales... and I was like, ooh, I should do that! Why let my good products just sit there and wait to expire when someone might want to claim them?! =D

If you are interested, please e-mail me at theprettibrowneyes@gmail.com. I accept Paypal only and once I receive your e-mail, I will contact you through PayPal =) Please read carefully and research the reviews on your own before you decide to buy, and contact me with any questions! So thanks for anyone who might be interested! =)

*** All items are authentic, promise! =) there is absolutely nothing wrong with each product, I'm just selling them because I don't find myself using them at all.
*** Shipping prices listed are for US shipping. For international shipping, I will ask for $3 or 4 depending on the weight of the product =)
*** Items will NOT come with original packaging! I threw the boxes away already =(
*** First come first serve!
*** No returns/refunds please! So please think carefully, and ask questions first!

1.  MAC PREP+PRIME Face Protect SPF50
****No longer available ****

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
****No longer available ****
Retails for: $30
I ask for: $15
Shipping: $2.00
Condition: Used once
Description: Got it for my birthday >< but I just don't use face primers...

3. MAC #40 False Lashes *** SOLD***
Photobucket
Photobucket
*** SOLD*** Thank you!! You know who you are =D
Condition: Taken out of the box intending to use them, but never did.
Description: I know #40 lashes aren't listed on MAC website, but I bought it from MAC store, promise! =) You just need to ask for them. I already have a pair no idea why I bought a second pair. These are bottom lashes by the way =)



4. iQQU Jasmine Rice Scrub
****No longer available ****

Photobucket
Photobucket
****No longer available ****

Retails for: $15
I ask for:  $10
Shipping: $2.00
Condition: Used twice. Might have touched the product with my finger.
Description: You can see I hardly used any at all XD cuz I started from using the product stuck to the plastic lid and just never got to the actual product.

5. MAC Eye Khol in Smolder
****SOLD****
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
****SOLD****  Thank you!
Retails for: $14.50
I ask for: $8.50
Shipping: $1.00
Condition: Literally used 3 times... -___-
Description: Bought it cuz Kandee Johnson always uses this... but didn't really work for me =( I will sanitize it before I ship it out.

6. Stila Look 1 Palette ****SOLD****
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
****SOLD**** Thank you =D 
Retail for: ??? Limited edition... can't remember how much I paid
I ask for: $7
Shipping: $1.50
Condition: Used a few times. All shadows have been used.
Description: comes with 3 eye shadows and 1 cheek color.

7. Glamour To Go 2 Pocket Palette
**** SOLD**** 
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Close-up on the lip color I used. I dipped my finger in it.
****SOLD**** Thank you!! :) 
Retails for: $19.50
I ask for: $10
Shipping: $1.50
Condition: Used once.
Description: three eye shadows, one lip color have been used. can't remember if I've ever used the blush cuz I can't really tell. But as you can see I barely touched anything in this set besides that one lip color.

So thanks guys for checking this blog sale out =) Even if I don't end up selling any at least I know I tried to find them a better home XD

<3 Frances

10 comments:

  1. nice items, good luck with the blog sale! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Girl, I want the fake lash! Could you let me know how much is the shipping? :) Tempted to get the smolder too but I guess bought only! How I wish I saw your blog sale earlier!!

    I will send you an email! Hopefully no one order it already :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh lovely blog sale. I think I will check my money and come back to see ^^. Thank you for the comment on my blog. Have you tried F21 they sell tight for short and petite people like me XD.
    ~XOXO Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi. did you use the eye pencil on your waterline? or used it for tightlining?
    please let me know :)
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Frankie!
    This eye pencil can be used for tightlining (so that includes upper and lower waterline), or just regular eye-lining (along upper and lower lashline). I've tried both before, but personally it doesn't work on me. It's not water-proof. If you try to youtube "Kandee Johnson" you can find her using this eye pencil in almost all of her tutorials, she sets it with black eye shadow to prevent it from smearing, you'll get a better idea of how this pencil can be used if you see her use it. I could only guess this pencil works really well on her, but not on me (Asian eyes...). I hope that helps. Please let me know if you have more questions :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i think you misunderstood my question a little but thankyou for all the information!
    unfortunately i do not want to buy the pencil if it has been used near the eye.
    thanks
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Frankie,

    Lol I did! I thought you said can the eyeliner be used for tightlining and stuff. But that's fine thank you for your interest :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hiya, lovely blog here :) is your too faced pallette still on hold? if not i would love to purchase.. i can pay straight away via paypal :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Retails for: $14.50
    I ask for: $8.50
    Shipping: $1.00
    Condition: Literally used 3 times... -___-
    Description: Bought it cuz Kandee Johnson always uses this... but didn't really work for me =( I will sanitize it before I ship it out.

    nquiestas@gmail.com if still avail

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice items, good luck with the blog sale! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.