About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, October 18, 2010

LOL it's time for a new header =P

Ah, this new one is nowhere as sleek as the old one!
(well you can't really call the old one sleek either I guess...)

I thought it looks kind of dumb actually XD but that's the best I can do... I am NO good at photoshop and it took forever for me to even combine these two pics and add the words =_= ahhh I always envy those ppl who do all these cool drawings and stuff on their photos!

I'm kind of in a state of post-exam laziness XD (aka no wearing makeup XD) so excuse the lack of posts... =P but I'm still testing out the iQQU travel set brushes so no worries I'm still working as lazy as I am XD

Hope you guys are doing well, and stay warm =)  (or for those on the other end of the world, enjoy spring =D)

The central heat at my apartment needs to be on SOON or I will be a living walking human icicle...  >口<

<3 Frances

8 comments:

  1. cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute!!! I really really love your new header!!!

    I use picnik.com to do my photo edits! its soooo easy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new header! You look really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the new header!Love the hat^^Oh yes winter is coming...I wish summer could just go on and on:D I don't like cold>.<

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Frances,

    Aww... thank you and happy belated birthday to you! Poor thing! Haven't celebrated due to studying? Here, let me give you a virtual birthday hug. *heh*

    Yup, English is the language which unites the different ethnic groups in Singpore. It's also the language used for politics and commerce. Most of us are effectively bilingual in English and our Mother Tongue which for me is Mandarin. But if you hear me speak Mandarin, you'll laugh your head off. *LoLz*

    I think you did a great job with your header. Well done! I use photoscape for editing my photos. It's pretty much idiot-proof for photoshop noobs like me. Maybe you can try downloading for free off the net. =)

    Take care. Don't catch a cold.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your new header is adorable! And don't worry, I think your editing job is awesome...I don't get how they do it either! >_<

    And I hope you can get some heat soon...winter sucks :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. your banner is so cute n pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol! The moisturizer does look like a deodorant! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your new header is adorable! And don't worry, I think your editing job is awesome...I don't get how they do it either! >_<

    And I hope you can get some heat soon...winter sucks :(

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.