About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blog Sale

*** First come first serve!
*** No returns/refunds please! So please think carefully, and ask questions first!  
*** For international buyers, please add $2 dollars to shipping price listed. 

If you are interested, please e-mail me at theprettibrowneyes@gmail.com. I accept Paypal only

1. AquaLabel Milky Mousse Foam (Moisturizing Cleanser)
*****SOLD*****
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Price: $8 (retails for around $10)*****SOLD*****
Shipping: $4
Reason selling: It gives dense foam I really don't like the "moisturizing effect" provided by this cleanser... O_O
Condition: Used three or four times. 98% product left. I smells so nice though.

2. Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream
*****SOLD*****
Photobucket

Photobucket
Price: $7 (retails for around $14)*****SOLD*****
Shipping: $4
Reason selling:  I have other BB creams I prefer and reach for more often than this one, and I don't want it to go bad lol
Condition: Used quite frequently, I'd say there are still 95% product left.The tube is a little dirty >< (see first pic)


3. Maybelline Pure BB Mineral BB Mousse
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Price: $12 (retails for around $20)
Shipping: $4
Reason selling: I don't like this at all! lol.....
Condition: Used, I'd say there are 98% product left.

4. Dolly Wink Cream Eye Shadow (Rainbow Crystal)
Photobucket

Photobucket
Price: $8 (retails for around $10)
Shipping: $2.00
Reason selling: Too much glitter for my liking!
Condition: There's a dent in the middle which doesn't really show up in the camera!

5. Dolly Wink No.3 Natural Girly False Lashes (One pair only)
*****SOLD*****
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
 Price: $8.00 *****SOLD*****
Shipping: $2
Reason selling: cuz I don't wear it.
Condition: One pair I have used so I'm taking them out. The pair I'm selling are brand new/ never worn. Glue unused (although I did open it to check if I've used it so some of the glue did come out of the tube). Original packaging (plastic case with Tsubasa!) will be included.

Thanks for checking this out =)

<3 Frances

5 comments:

  1. Great products <3 And I love your blog too :)

    Join My First Giveaway NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey i'm in the uk
    can i please have..
    3. Maybelline Pure BB Mineral BB Mousse
    2. Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream
    1. AquaLabel Milky Mousse Foam (Moisturizing Cleanser)

    Also, have the dolly wink lashes gone and paid for?
    Plus, would you combine shipping?

    email me at xoxopink_elephantsxoxo@hotmail.co.uk
    and i shall give you my paypal address if that is ok with you?

    ta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i'm in the uk
    can i please have..
    3. Maybelline Pure BB Mineral BB Mousse
    2. Skin Food Mushroom Multi Care BB Cream
    1. AquaLabel Milky Mousse Foam (Moisturizing Cleanser)

    Also, have the dolly wink lashes gone and paid for?
    Plus, would you combine shipping?

    email me at xoxopink_elephantsxoxo@hotmail.co.uk
    and i shall give you my paypal address if that is ok with you?

    ta :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, I love your blog! It's so charming! I really like the Skin Food BB cream, except that it doesn't have SPF, and it doesn't seem to last on my skin as well as others... Usually when I get home from work and look at my face, it doesn't seem like there's as much coverage as before :/  I was hoping we could follow and friend each other! Thanks!
    <3eimi
    http://shiikwaasaababy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.