About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, June 18, 2011

When you're on a shopping ban, everything looks THRICE tempting!!! UGH

Lol doesn't it always work that way? When you're not allowed to do something the more you want to do it >.< ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

I've been REALLY wanting a bronzer!!!! dammit I want a bronzer dammit. Any suggestions guys? Bronzers I'm considering are:

1. NARS Laguna Bronzer
Photobucket

2. Benefit Hoola Bronzer
Photobucket

3. The Body Shop Shimmer Waves
Photobucket

But really, I had my eye on the Paul & Joe's new summer collections, Blue Horizon Bronzer
Photobucket

This is available on Urban Outfitter's website for $40. Guys guys guys I CANNOT believe it's only sold for $40 here in America! In Taiwan it costs $1950 TWD, which is about $67 USD!!! Major WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How can it be so much more expensive being sold in Taiwan when it's so much closer to Japan! (Well I guess Japanese products in general are over-priced anywhere else but Japan).

Photobucket
Isn't it absolutely adorable and gorgeous? >_<

However $40 is pretty expensive for a bronzer. Don't know if I can bring myself to spend that much. Plus I'd probably get something from Sephora cuz I have a gift card. Maybe if there's free shipping on Urban Outfitter's website then I'll reconsider it :P The Body Shop sometimes have pretty amazing sales too, so I might look there. I'm actually looking for a more shimmery bronzer rather than a matte one.

Aside from bronzers, I also really want to buy summer dresses! T_T Maybe something along these lines (image credits go to Forever 21):
Photobucket
Something simple
Photobucket
Something floral
Photobucket
Something different

Although why I want summer dresses really bad I don't know... cuz I don't really ever wear skirts or dresses XD they tend to make me look ultimately girly O_O

Anything you guys want really badly lately? ^_^?

Whew, three posts in 2 days! And I'm working on more XD

Laters ^_^

<3 Frances

8 comments:

  1. The P&J bronzer is crazy priced, even more so in Taiwan!! Why!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowww! I never knew urban outfitters sold asian makeup!! o__o I will be looking on that website right after I comment on your blog! ^^ But wowww so expensive at Taiwan!! But still considered expensive in America T__T I've heard good things about the NARS Laguna! I think that one might be good! The body shop bronzer looks like the physician's formula shimmer strips bronzer which looks like bobbi brown's shimmer bricks bronzer >< hahaha~ they all look alike!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL I just noticed paul & joe isn't an Asian brand >< LOLL but it's so popular in Japan I thought it was!! hahahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Blue Horizon Bronzer looks SO, SO GORGEOUS! Have you see their cat lipsticks? So cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those r such cute summer dresses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. im going to suggest the e.l.f. bronzers, they are super cheap and ive heard good stuff about them ^^! and i really like the third summer dress, super cute! ^3^

    ReplyDelete
  7. ... this is why you just don't go on a shopping ban! It just doesn't work!! hehe!
    Well, I just use MAC's bronzer but I think its just over priced for just shading but I heard that the NARS one is goood ^-^
    I'm not helping now am I? :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bronzer looks awesome, I'd really like to try it :x -- Although it is pricey :( Great review by the way! :) Definitely following you <3

    Please comment/follow my blog &
    I'll definitely return the favor :)

    www.happykikay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.