Happy weekend ^_^ I am so excited! Don't really have plans for this weekend, but I am SO freaking excited that I finally get to sleep in! You guys doing anything fun?
Doing things a bit differently, let's look at the product demonstration video first ^_^ I apologize for all the stuttering and stumbling in the video... clearly I wasn't prepared for the video (spur of a moment decision XD) and I was really really tired. lol.
Please watch in HD! (Does anyone know if there's a setting where I can just change it so it plays as HD automatically?
Okay, now let's get into the review ^_^
Price: $450 TWD(around $15.5 USD)
Darn them for slapping a picture of Hebe on the product! *hopelessly lured, XD*
For Chinese readers like myself out there ;D
This product claims to have a photoshopping effect, as well as help with five things:
2. fine lines
3. shine (from oiliness)
What I think:
1. Pores-- Yes! It does help! It gives a very smooth finish. In fact, I think this product is best for pores!
2. Fine lines-- Somewhat but not significant. I'm focusing particularly on the fine lines under my eyes though, didn't particularly help much with that.
3. Shine-- Ummm it's alright. Does help somewhat but I still get oily at the end of the day. Nothing impressive.
4. Dullness-- Definitely, cuz the pink tint really brightens up and enhances my complexion, almost giving a lifting effect
5. Freckles-- lol are you kidding? NOPE! lol if you want to cover up your freckles you will want to use foundation or concealer.
Other things I'd like to mention...
- This mousse doesn't break me out. You guys might have noticed that I don't use a lot of drug store products on my face (except for BB cream), and I was worried it might break me out, it didn't ^_^
- Avoid this product if you have dry and flaky skin. Mousse products generally don't work well with flaky skin at all.
And... you guys will HAVE to see pictures to really see how this product works!
Look closely and you will see lines on the back of my hand! Or maybe you don't have to look that close to see them XD
LOL I can see why they say there's a photoshopping effect!
Now let's see how this product works on face. I took these pics with MACRO focusing *sob sob* so yeah... all my flaws are in yo face. *feels vulnerable* be nice okay? =D
Admittedly I don't have large pores, but they're still there. Also you can see redness around my nose (See I keep telling you guys my face has a lot of redness and you guys wouldn't believe me! LOL well there you go LOL!!)
Pretty amazing isn't it? You can also see redness around my nose is also reduced.
And of course, it DOES NOT help with freckles. LOL!
Hope that was helpful and you guys enjoyed this review! By the way I'm not sure if this is an Asia-limited product?!
Have a wonderful weekend ^_^
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)