Two posts in one day!!!!! YER!!!!! (hahaha wow it's rubbed off on me... watch too much Bubzbeauty XD)
I decided to make a sort-of "favorites" video, cuz I LOVE watching those on Youtube! Hope you guys enjoy :)
Please watch in HD!
Products mentioned: (in case you didn't want to watch the video =P)
1. MAC LiquidLast Liner
- the longest lasting eyeliner on me to this date. On good days it can actually last all day on me, on days where I tear more or laugh more, it would smudge a bit but it's not too bad.
- Use an eyeliner brush to apply this eyeliner- it gives the effect of gel eyeliners. Don't use the brush that comes with it it sucks.
- I haven't even touched any of my gel eyeliners since February. The only other eyeliner I use nowadays is the Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, which I use to tightline and tightline only. Why would I go back to using any of my gel liners if I find a product that wears so much better? =P
- Works best WITHOUT a primer! =D
2. Aveda Hand Relief
- Best hand cream EVER. Period. Because of the nature of my work, I have to wash hands constantly (hand washing policy sighhh) and wear gloves. My hands were SO dry. This baby helps SO much and even improves the skin of my hands! =D
3. Aveda Pure Abundance Hair Potion
- Don't know why it's called hair potion when it's not even in liquid form lol. It's a powder form.
- Two ways to apply:
1. Sprinkle some in your palms, rub them together they kind of melt, then work into your hair.
2. Sprinkle some directly into the roots of your hair, then work it in with your hands.
- Super weightless and gives a little texture. Doesn't last all day still have to ruffle my hair a bit throughout the day.
- Don't think it works as well in humid environment.
That's all! What are your favorite products? =D
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)