I realized I haven't done many reviews on my Candy Doll products yet :P So I'm gonna get my butt on it! lol!
"Candy Doll is a cosmetic that realizes the wish that the girl wants to be cute. Sweet as fluffy. Happy as milky. It begins sparkling as made magic"
<---- Sorry I cannot help but laugh at the advertisement XD what is sweet as fluffy and happy as milky?!?!?! makes "sweet and happy" sound so edible XD doesn't even make any sense... XD lololololol. This kind of advertisement is pretty common for Asian products though XD
Yes I got mine from JpMon.com... you assumed it right XD
- it advertises that it will make your pores look invisible
- it says it's long-lasting and recommended for touching up without caking up
Interesting packaging lol
Comes with a paper lid that you remove before use.
You have to be really careful with this product. I would close the lid, tap the powder onto the puff, then use a brush to get the product from the puff. Because if I just tap the container I found that the powder always come exploding out -__-
Powder is very finely milled
Yes the powder is a bit dry.
My thoughts on this product:
- I'm not particularly in love with this product or anything... it's a nice powder but nothing too impressive...
- It gives a very nice and faint luminous glow ^__^ without making me look shiny. I really like that about this powder.
- I can see why it advertises for making your pores looks invisible... because it has really fine flexes in it that are supposed to reflect light and make your skin look more smooth. But the interesting thing is this powder actually slightly accentuates my pores (particularly on my cheeks where it's dryer skin). I think it's because the powder is rather dry, so it accentuates the dryness therefore my pores look a bit more obvious. However it's not anything ridiculous/too obvious though so I don't really mind it.
- Even though the powder is rather dry, it doesn't really control oil XD And I really don't think this powder is particularly long lasting at all...
- Good for touch-ups? I honestly don't think any powder is good for touch-ups if you're just gonna put it over your makeup without removing the old makeup. Especially if you're touching up because your face looks oily or shiny, it would just cake up on top of your old makeup and look gross if you just puff powder on top of it.
Product demo video! (you probably can't really tell all that well from the video xD)
Okay, two posts is good enough for today. Now I can slouch on my sofa and be sick. XD
Hope you guys enjoyed this post ^__^
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)