Hello my dear bloggies!!!
So today's a different post... cuz... I... need your help!! =D
So this is an idea I've been thinking a lot about lately... I'm thinking about opening up an online store, where I can sell Asian cosmetics/skincare =)
For those who read my updates about my life you will know I'm going home to Taiwan for two months =D And I will have access to a ton of Asian makeup/skincare brands =D I will list the brands at the end of this post. So I know a lot of ppl out there are really interested in Asian cosmetics etc, some can't access them because of language barrier, and some just can't afford them. I have looked through quite a number of online stores that sell Asian cosmetics, and the prices on their websites are just... ridiculous for me. Obviously I haven't figured out the logistics, but I intend to sell the cosmetics at a more reasonable price, as well as reasonable shipping. I have talked to my parents about this idea and thankfully and surprisingly, they're very supportive XD
So how are you guys gonna help? Buy from me of course!! LOL JUST KIDDING! By providing your opinion =D
So here's my first question...
Will you buy from me?!
Please be honest don't be afraid of hurting my feelings XD Cuz I know obviously there are other routes like e-Bay and other online stores that you might prefer to purchase from. I need to ask because obviously I need a market if I want this to work XD
And my second question... What brands are you interested in buying? And specifically, what products from what brands would you want to buy?
So if you have a minute, I would greatly appreciate it if you can answer these two questions for me! >_<
Or you can e-mail me at email@example.com if you prefer =)
For now, I think I might start this "business" by taking orders (rather than buying stocks you know lol). Once I'm in Taiwan, I will be able to accept requests and orders since I will be able to go look around for products and stuff XD And I'm thinking about two ways of shipping, either you're willing to wait for me to return to US to ship domestically so it's cheaper for US residents, or I can ship from Taiwan (which price will vary from how fast you want your items, and how heavy they are, if you want tracking, etc).
Thank you guys SO much for taking time to read this =D I appreciate it more than you can imagine!
Now onto the brands of cosmetics I will be able to access
1. If you're familiar with Watson (屈臣氏) or Cosmed (康是美) (which are my favorite drugstores in Taiwan), I can pretty much buy anything the drugstore carries for you.
2. There are also Sasa stores in Taiwan, so anything available at that store I will be able to access as well.
3. I know high-end brands like Lancome, Shiseido, Chanel have Asian lines of products that are not available in the US (oohh I cannot wait to get my hands on... I have a list XD) so if you're interested in an Asian line from high-end, let me know I think I will be able to find them.
Now onto brands:
1. AWAKE (KOSE)
2. Sekkisei 雪肌精 (KOSE)
3. Dolly Wink (Koji)
4. Candy Doll
5. Majolica Majorca (戀愛魔鏡) (ohhh I'm so excited!!! I'm gonna stock up their mascaras lol!!!)
7. KATE (Kanebo)
8. COFFRET D'OR (Kanebo)
9. Lavshuca (Kanebo)
10. INTEGRATE (Shiseido)
11. Aqualabel (Shiseido)
12. Maquillage (Shiseido)
13. Melliesh (Yui Kanna's brand)
15. Kiss Me
16. My Beauty Diary facial masks
17. Jill Stuart
18. Paul & Joe
19. Anna Sui
20. Chic Choc
21. Skin Food
25. The Face Shop
26. Maybelline, Loreal... (they have different products than US I believe! lol)
29. Shu Uemura (no longer available in US)
30. Dr. Wu
31. 1028 (Kevin老師)
32. RMK (been dying to try their products too lol)
And of course, I will have access to boxes of false lashes, other facial masks brands, cleansers, serums, moisturizers, exfoliators, eyelid tapes/glue if anyone's interested at all? And I've been wanting to buy one of these facial massage things that's supposed to help get rid of water retention =D
I think that's about the brands I can think of for now?! There are definitely a lot more!
As extra questions... would you also be interested in buying Asian hair products? (like Asience, Mod's Hair)
Asian clothing? Asian accessories? (earrings, necklaces, cell phone charms etc)?
I'm not sure about hair products/nail products yet (since a lot of hair products come in aerosols) cuz it'd be tricky to go through customs.
Anyways, I think that's it for now... Thanks again so much for reading this =) and please let me know, your opinion is much appreciated =D
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)