About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Saturday, March 5, 2011

SKIN79 BB Cream Paper Swatches

Hiya bloggies!

This is just gonna be a super quick requested post! Without further ado I'm just gonna post the swatches here :)

To see my full review, click here.

I have to apologize though... it was a rather gloomy day so the lighting wasn't the greatest, and I didn't want to turn on the lights cuz my apartment lighting is kind of yellowish.

Top: freshly applied
Middle: Oxidized, spread out
Bottom: oxidized, in a blob :P
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

:)

<3 Frances

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! I now bought myself the sampler :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I've always wanted to try skin79, which one would you recommend for super dry skin?!

    beautyproducthussy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to buy the sample box as well xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww, this is such a helpful little post!!
    Man, I want to buy the sample box. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much! I now bought myself the sampler :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.