How are my bloggies doing out there??? ^__^ I feel like I've been blogging a little bit too often lately XD There are some posts that I really want to finish before I go home, and plus I think I'm just so impatient to go home that I feel like days drag by... so slowly... orz. So I busy myself in blogging to distract myself XD
Today today todayyyy I have Laura Mercier for youuuuuuuu *sings*
Volume: 1.18 fl. oz./35ml
My shade is "cream ivory"
- I tried like 4 shades at the counter and I ended up matching with cream ivory. But you will see in the video it runs just a tiny bit orange. Nothing too obvious but it does make my face appear more pink (in a healthy way) than neutral. However although it makes my skin looks great, the color of my face slightly mismatches my body XD
- If you have super dry/ flaky skin avoid this, cuz this foundation accentuates the flakiness
- Comfortable to wear, very light-weighted.
- Good coverage. Medium
- One thing I really don't like about this foundation is that it tends to flake if you don't wait for your moisturizer/ primer to completely set.
- I really like the initial finish, but this foundation's staying power seriously sucks -__- even after setting with powder. Maybe it's just my skin type. At the end of the day I always wonder where did my foundation go... orz (I feel like that for cream foundations in general). The foundation stays well on my dry cheeks, but since I have oily nose that is where my foundation tends to disappear... which isn't cool cuz that's where I need my coverage for my redness lol -__- I think this foundation will be great for people who have dry skin.
- Most definitely not going to buy it cuz the staying power really doesn't cut it for me. lol.
I filmed this when I just woke up so if I look really tired... that's because I was! XD hahaha. And my face is usually even redder in the morning lol
I hope I didn't scare you guys with my morning face XD if I did I'm SORRY!!! XD
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)