About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Kana Nishino Inspired Eyeliner

Hello hello! =)

So this is a simple look inspired by 西野カナ, Kana Nishino =)

Who's Kana?

Photobucket
She's my current favorite Japanese singer :P (haha yes the same pic I used in the "Hat" entry)

Photobucket
Photobucket

She looks pretty with little makeup too in my opinion :) (aka minus all the lashes lol)
Photobucket

She recently released her new single "会いたくて 会いたくて (Aitakute Aitakute)" if you're interested definitely check it out :)

other recommended songs:
- Brave Heart (feat. NERD HEAD)
- もっと...
- Dear
- 遠くても

Photobucket
(I LOVE this hair color! Very ashy :) )



So her eyeliner in these pics caught my eye:
Photobucket
This one is the best pic of her eyeliner and this is the pic I was basing off of :) of course the makeup doesn't look that much like hers (obviously I'm not her and don't have the her eye shape) and she prob didn't even use eyeliner; that black line might simply be from the stem of the false lashes. But that's what inspired me :)

Photobucket
Photobucket

So I didn't do anything elaborate on this look. I simply did this eyeliner without all the false lashes (sort of replacing lashes with eyeliner) I only wore upper lashes but you don't even have to. If you want to take it to the next level you can make your own lower lashes or buy some similar ones from Koji (I think the Dolly line). I think this eyeliner look is adorable and I didn't do the lower lashes simply because I want to show without the lashes this look is cute too ^__^ and more wearable (and of course because I'm lazy MUAHAHA XD)

So let's start!

Map:
Photobucket
Photobucket
(ps. I already applied some brown eye shadow on the outer corner)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Super simple yes? XD

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Easiest tutorial ever XD *kick fly* not even a tutorial... just an eyeliner variation XD

Hope you guys like it :)

<3 Frances

11 comments:

  1. i love your makeup posts, u tend to look so adorable~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you do look a bit like her:P

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this tutorial ^^
    & love Kana <3 & her make-up:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its so simple but it looks awesome!
    I love your make up posts too~! It;'s so helpful and simple!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore this. This look is very fresh and simple yet beautiful. The lashes look gorgeous on you!

    I love Kana's song Best Friend. It's the first one I heard her sing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. it looks very cuteee =D !

    btw. I tagged you ^^!! check my blog out:
    http://memorabledays-x3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow i adore this i love kana's look too & this post really teach me alot kekek

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Ken: lol thank you~! :)

    @ Rita: hahahaha do I?!?!?! you've seen me you know I don't look like her XD

    @ Fanny, Bunny, Victoria & Daidai Bel: ahh thanks (: haha my makeup "tutorials" are all simple, cuz I'm not a makeup pro XDD but simple is good *nods head*

    @ Elisa: lol thanks I'll do it soon =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. it looks very cuteee =D !

    btw. I tagged you ^^!! check my blog out:
    http://memorabledays-x3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Its so simple but it looks awesome!
    I love your make up posts too~! It;'s so helpful and simple!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.