How's everyone? I hope you're all doing good! I'm kind of having a bad day here T_T... have some problem with registration with this ONE class I have to take... so frustrating. Trying very hard to resolve the problem... but not very hopeful. Anyhow! Let's not talk about the depressing stuff I'd hate to bore you guys with it lol!
Here's my review for the Dolly Wink Long Mascara!
I got mine from JpMon.com. The website information is also listed on the upper right corner of my blog!
For Chinese readers out here =)
For Japanese readers :D
- Water-proof, stays on, doesn't flake.
- Lengthening is good, nothing too dramatic.
- Softest mascara applicator I've ever used. It feels like soft rubber? Doesn't scratch my eyelid which I love! =)
- This mascara has an interesting formula... definitely not your conventional mascara. And this mascara seriously DOES NOT CLUMP. Even when I reapply the mascara after 8 hours, it applies on like you're freshly applying mascara, it's insane cuz I've never used a mascara like this
- Major drawback of this mascara: it doesn't hold curls well =*( my lashes will droop a little after applying this mascara, but it's not bad. But because of my personal preference, I have to curl my lashes again after using this mascara.
- You know how sometimes when you curl your lashes after you apply your mascara, if you're not careful, the lashes would clump together? Well this mascara doesn't! I love it for this! Even if I used more strength to curl, it still doesn't clump! ohhh I LOVE!
- It takes forever to get off UNLESS you use warm water to take it off lol! Kind of like Fiberwig mascara. But the formula is definitely different from Fiberwig.
I really think this is a great mascara! (Aside from the fact it doesn't hold curls well), it DOESN'T CLUMP WHATSOEVER I'm telling you it has the most NATURAL finish ever. And I have used quite a number of mascaras out there!
Not clumpy at all =)))
Had to curl it again after application to make the lashes stand up more since I lost some of the curl with this mascara
I think you will truly love this mascara if you love natural, clean-looking lashes ^_^
And... I want to add that unfortunately, I'm one-mascara-at-a-time girl, so I probably won't be reviewing the volume mascara at least in another 3-4 months...
Hope you enjoyed this review =)
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)