About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment with Avacodo Review

Hello beautiful people!

I have posted two days in a row XD Aren't you so proud of me wahahaha!

As usual, I hope everyone is doing great! ^__^ It's Thursday and we're closer to the weekend!!! Hang in there!
A quick update on my life... I'm now working 35 hours a week+ taking an evening class at a community college (6 hours a week) (it's for my pharmacy school prereq).... so... FML!!! lol jk jk I actually like being busy XD my life was stagnate for a very long time last year (to the point I almost got depressed haha) so I just really appreciate that I finally got a sense that I'm moving forward. Anyhow!
(By the way as I typed this... I accidentally spilled a whole cup of water all over my desk... now that's truly FML)

Today I have a review for you! I heard about this eye cream from MissChievous when she talked about her favorite products from 2010

Here it is!
Photobucket
$25.50

Ingredients:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
It's a pretty thick consistency.

What attracted me about this eye cream is that when I tried it out at Nordstrom, the sales associate told me to rub it between my fingers and feel the change in texture. It begins as a very thick, slightly viscous consistency, and after a moment (activated by heat I suppose), it turns into this thick watery consistency if that makes any sense at all... thick water? lol

Let's take a look at how it works :)

Just cleansed and towel-dried my face. You can see the fine lines under my eyes.
Photobucket


Dot the eye cream around my eyes. I only use this much at night time! In day time I just use one dot lol. Besides it expires in 6 months so I have to use it up by early July haha.
Photobucket

Gently spread it out, you can see the consistency is very thick.
Photobucket

After a moment, the consistency changes, and is now more watery.
Photobucket

Gently massage and work it into my skin
Photobucket
my fine lines disappear momentarily after immediately applying the eye cream lol!
Photobucket

I like this eye cream; the skin around my eyes almost feel relieved after applying this eye cream, it feels comfortable and relaxing if it makes any sense lol?

After using it for about 3 weeks, NO it doesn't reduce my fine lines they're still there. NO it doesn't reduce my dark circles. I don't ever have puffy eyelids so I can't say much on that...

Will I repurchase? - Nope! Although I like it, it doesn't do much for me. I'll be too busy trying out all the eye creams out there to go back to it :P

Hope you guys enjoy this post ^_^

Now I'm off to class!

Take care everyone :)

<3 Frances

3 comments:

  1. ooh ty for this post! i want some eye care too! so ill be waiting for all your eye treatment reviews =D


    btw your taking pharmacy! r you going to try for pharmacist? im a licensed technician but i dont like the job. n i wanted to so something that will make me happy forever! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good review <3

    Hmmm. I like the look and the thought of the cream but if it's not really doing anything, then there's not point in repurachasing T-T yeh? x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everytime I see this eye cream I just want to eat it because it looks like smashed up avocados! hahaha! I got a sample of this when I ordered something from Kiehls and I didn't really like the eye cream. I think it was mostly because I didn't know how to use it. lol!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.