So I guess I was high on false lashes or something -__- so I made a brief video ╮(￣﹏￣)╭
LOL... major fail at displaying these lashes... -__-
By the way my camera was angled this way so I could see what I'm doing in the mirror lol!
So yep! As you all can tell, I'm reviewing these Dolly Wink lashes in No.3, Natural Girly!
You: It's written in the title... hello... =__=
Me: （╯－＿－）╯╧╧ shut up!
Dolly Wink No. 3 lashes
I got mine from JpMon for about $15 USD
As you can see in the vid, these guys are freaking longgg!
Here's how it compares next to MAC#7 lashes
I had to cut two bundles of hairs for them to fit my eyes
Since my video failed miserably in showing how long the lashes look on my eyes, I took extra pictures ^__^
And yes, wearing Dolly Wink brown pencil liner and liquid eyeliner
My thoughts on these lashes:
- Definitely very girlie, natural??? It depends on how you define natural I guess XD
- These lashes are relatively easy to maneuver, but the stem isn't as flexible nor does it fit to my lash line as well as my MAC#7. I dunno it feels a tiny bit awkward???? Definitely better than those cheap ones I got that come in a box, but not as good as MAC. But it's not a big deal though.
- I don't really like the glue that comes with the lashes though; doesn't stick as well as my Duo glue
cam-ho time =P
hahaha I wanted to put this one up cuz you really can see how long they are lol
Attempting to look/act cute... XD *kicks fly myself*
I guess I can see where the natural part comes into play now... from a distance it doesn't really look all that exaggerated
this last pic was taken with beauty function, just want to specify that :P
Hope you guys enjoyed this review =)
Talk to you guys soonies okay? =D
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)