About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Posts I'm working on =)

Hello lovelies! <3

This is just a super quick post on the upcoming posts I'm currently working on =D
I bought so much stuff this past two months... the result of stress -___- I stress shop and stress eat... what kind of twisted combination of bad habits is this O_o

Anyway, stuff I will be reviewing:

1. Dolly Wink liquid eyeliner, pencil eyeliner, false lashes, nail base coat, and nail polish
2. Shiseido Hydro-powder eye shadow
3. Dior Hydra Life Tinted Moisturizer
4. MAC Venomous Villains Magically Cool Liquid Powder
5. Melliesh Eyeshadow liner set
6. TESCOM heat eyelash curler
7. Lancome Genifique Youth Activating concentrate
8. Lancome Pure Focus Mattifying toner

Yeah I know... tons and tons of stuff...  need to stop spending money on makeup >_<
So yep! If you're interested in any of the items I purchased, stay tuned =)

Stay healthy and happy everyone =D

<3 Frances

2 comments:

  1. ooh, really looking forward to the posts on the Lancome and Dior products :)

    Never got anything from the MAC VV collection so I'll probably be a tad jealous when you do a review :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, really looking forward to the posts on the Lancome and Dior products :)

    Never got anything from the MAC VV collection so I'll probably be a tad jealous when you do a review :p

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.