About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, April 12, 2010

15% Off at Sephora!!!

Hello all my fellow makeup-loves :D

Great news!!! From 4/12-4/19 there's gonna be a 15% sale at Sephora!!!
Enter "madness" for the promotion code while checking out if you shop online, or print and present the coupon at the store ;)

Photobucket

Happy Shopping :D

<3 Frances

3 comments:

  1. Hi Honey
    I was like if it is good if I put a review or something like that on my blog that you made ... then you have some publicity
    and then I have a great article on my blog .. ofcourse I will put a link to your blog..
    If you dont want it..you just say it!
    Sorry but my english is not so great and I hope that you understand it now ..
    "XOXO
    www.itsmeroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the coupon! It's so sweet of you to share. I was going to try some foundation and this really helps me out. ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Victoria: of course! who doesn't love discounts XD ^__^

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.