There are many ways you can play with your eyeliner; you can use different colors, add glitter, etc. But the easiest way to spice up your looks would be altering your eyeliner shape :) your eyes are the main focus of your face, it does 100% communication ;) Did you find yourself doing your eyeliner the same way every day? If you did, check this out :D
I sum up with a few ways how you can do your eyeliner :)
1. Regular eye
A plain eyeliner look. It's basically drawing around/framing your eyes XD
Excuse my hair/tired face... did this after 8 hours on campus O__O
(Picture from ViVi... don't know who the model is though)
I saw this and I was like oh my gosh this is the prettiest cat-eye ever :D
Same principles apply to this eye... to lazy to type it all out again XD Now for this look I don't extend the eyeliner from the top liner, instead, I extend the lower eyeliner to draw a flick. Then I join the lower liner to the upper liner, filling in the space in between for a triangular shape.
ps. I'm using the Buxom eyeliner gel. See what I mean about the glitter? it's pretty uneven.
The model's lower liner goes all the way in... you can do that if you wish :)
3. Bright middle eye
I saw this and I went ooohhhh =D
See how they both don't have any dark liner in the middle part? This eyeliner look gives you a brighter look :)
I'm gonna explain this in steps lol.
1. Line your upper eye (using the same principles for the regular liner look)
2. Rim your waterline and waterline only on the bottom inner corner and outer corner, leaving the middle part alone. The width should be the size of your pupil. (Refer to red parts)
2. Take some dark brown eye (I mixed brown with black) and add them under the waterline where you lined. blend them a little. Touch up on your black liner on your waterline if you need (see blue parts).
3. Add some dark brown eye shadow to smudge out the outer upper liner as well (see blue parts).
4. Add some white shimmery eye shadow to the middle (see yellow part).
5. You can add cat-eye if you wish of course :)
This makes your eyes appear brighter *^_^*
Errr.. I was lying on my stuffed animal cuz I was super tired... sorry sorry hahaha.
That's it for the first part... PART II will come up soon :) hope you guys found this helpful :)
Have a beautiful day!!!
- California, United States
- Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)