About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

Other blog

Hey there!

Just want to let you guys know I just started another blog

http://love4dancee.blogspot.com/

This one is dedicated to my love for dance :)

I'm just gonna be posting dance videos here. So if you're interested at all, feel free to go visit :D I just figured I shouldn't link those in my makeup blog for separate interests lol.

Right now I'm going through my fav videos on my youtube playlist XD so I can post them in the order of old --> new

So I hope you guys will go check it out... dance has changed my life... though unfortunately I haven't been dancing much lately. But I will FOR SURE get back into it :)

<3 Frances

5 comments:

  1. Omg, I so badly wanna start dancing *_* My heart is with hiphop, really. nomnom<3

    Thanks for your comment. Trust me, the sandwiches there are DELICIOUS! : D
    And thank you! Usually I don't wear dresses, cause all style-wise I'm a bit of a tomboy, really. But this one I like.. : D

    ReplyDelete
  2. will miss u be back soon ya =)love ur make-up blog so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. very inspirational! love it, gonna follow your blog!


    http://jajafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ 나니: you should!!! :D my heart has always been with hiphop too! but I've been loving ballet as well lol.
    @ daidai bel: aw thank you girlie <3 will post more makeup stuff soonies
    @Carla~カルラ~: thanks!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. very inspirational! love it, gonna follow your blog!


    http://jajafashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.