About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Mini Sephora Haul

Hey guys =)

So I bought some stuff while there was a 15% off at Sephora last week =) Don't know if you guys like hausls but personally I love reading them/watching those kind of vids just to see what other ppl are buying =D

1. Anastasia Brow Powder Duo

Photobucket
After using up all the sample brow powder I got from Sephora XD I finally decided to invest in one :)
Mine's in "Medium Ash." Although "Brunette" would work too. The problem is for Brunette the darker color is too dark for me and I'll never use it, that's why I go for this shade :)

2. Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner

Photobucket
Guys I'm a total sucker when it comes to packaging.... =___= And I was totally LURED to buy this product...
I think this is a new brand from Japan ^__^

Photobucket

Photobucket
Look how cute it is >< I ended up getting the eyeliner eventhough I'm not a fan of liquid eyeliner... but they didn't have anything else that I wanted =( Review coming up ^__^


3. Kim Kardashian au de Parfum Spray

Photobucket
Again I got a sample from Sephora and been wanting to get this for a while XD I took the advantage of the sale to get it =D
Some ppl hate this scent... well perfume is very subjective, and I don't care other ppl like it or not =P But I do not like the packaging of this 1 oz perfume though =__= uglyyy in my opinion. LOL. But I didn't want to get the 1.7 oz cuz I don't usually wear perfume... lol. The only thing I DISLIKE about this perfume though is it does NOT last at all. What a bummer. Like I would put it on and literally after I left my apartment you can barely smell it.... =*(

Did you guys get anything during the sale? :)

<3 Frances

3 comments:

  1. I have the same brow powder! :)
    the only problem I have with it is it brushing off from my bangs touching them all day :p
    it doesn't happen if you set it with some clear gel =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I remember correctly, tokidoki is made by an Italian designer, but the word tokidoki and the inspiration are Japanese. I missed the Sephora sale, but I'm sure there will be more in the future. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ 박진아 : haha really?! ^^ hm but I never had that problem (or I just simply don't pay attention to it cuz I'm not a big brow person XD) but thanks for the tip ^^

    @ Victoria: Really?! I didn't know that! Cuz on the product it says Made In Japan so I got excited XD

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.