About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Cold spring day... ><...

Hello hello!

Okay technically it's the look from yesterday... ahhh freaking Colorado has been so chilly these past two days =( I was all ready to pull out my summer dresses =T

Photobucket
Nothing special really cuz it's a school day lol... guys I'm usually in my sweats so for me to "dress up" like this is pretty rare XD
okay okay I know this post is lame... don't even know why I'm posting it... but I love my jacket >_<
Photobucket

Photobucket
Was wearing a long-sleeved, fitting black shirt under it. I like how the black sleeves come off the short jacket =P
.... touching my hair cuz I wanted to show the sleeves XD

Photobucket
Did not realize my hair was in my face when I took the pic... too lazy to re-do though ><

Since it's cold outside, I was wearing a scarf as well...

Photobucket
yeah a black scarf... going for the gloomy look for the gloomy day? XD

Photobucket
Was gonna wear a white head band with this but... I forgot... -___-

Stay warm guys! =)

<3 Frances

2 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.