About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner Review

Hey guys =)

Here's the review for Tokidoki Perfetto Eyeliner as promised ^__^

Photobucket
Price : $16.
I got it in Sabochan (black). But they have other cool colors too =)

Here's what the applicator looks like...
Photobucket
Exactly like a marker XD I felt like I was drawing on my lids with a marker, like literally...
Applicator is very firm, so very easy to control =) The only I'd say though that it's a little too thick for precise lining. For example it's a bit hard to draw thin thin lines/cat eyes.

Here's a swatch on my hand
Photobucket
Guys when I tried this at Sephora I was so excited! Cuz it shows up so well and is sooo pigmented...
When I actually try it on my naked eye the next day I was disappointed though... the color doesn't show up as well, and it took a few strokes to get the intensity I wanted.. And it made my eyes water!!!! And it totally lies when it says it's waterproof... it is NOT.  As my eyes started watering it totally started running down...  yikes. On top of that when I use wet Q-tips to fix the lining, it does come off.... but it'll leave a mark behind. So yeah, it is NOT waterproof, unlike what it says.

With a primer though, the application is much easier and the color is a lot richer =) But my eyes still water after a while -___-a

Photobucket

Photobucket
As you can see it's pretty intense =)
I'm not usually for the intense look though...  lol!

*** For the bottom liner, I use a wet Q-tip to fade out and blend the line so it looks more natural :) A good trick to know if you use liquid eyeliner.


Photobucket

Will I go back to buy it? Nope! I'm gonna try to return it actually, cuz if it says it's waterproof, then it SHOULD be. I need to get over the packaging XD Might as well get the Loreal intense or Revlon Colorstay for the same effect.

Hope this is helpful to some of you :)

<3 Frances

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.