About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Friday, April 23, 2010

Quick Hair Volume

Hey guys!
Photobucket
Since I was writing about my hair just thought I'd quickly share this quick easy tip with you guys, on how I achieve quick hair volume.

All you need is a big hair clip :) like shown in the picture
Basically I just grab the hair around my crown and LOOSELY clip them all up.
This is usually the first thing I do in the morning (it helps to have my hair up too while washing my face and doing makeup XD) and whenever I'm home (and convenient too... xD I don't like having my hair down cuz it'll be in my face) to make sure my hair is lifted.
Photobucket
Like so. XD very sexy I know.

This pic is taken right after I put my hair down =) I should've posted a before pic. Oh well.
Feel free to put on some hairspray, I usually like to just leave it cuz I don't like wearing stuff in my hair lol!
Photobucket

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend :)

<3 Frances

5 comments:

  1. You have really pretty hair! Looks so smooth, I could just run my hair thru it easily (but I won't...hahaha, cuz that would be just plain...creepy)

    And I just love the name of your blog! "Make Peace With Yourself"---I think the world would be a MUCH better place if everybody did that :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ glitteryeyesxx: hahah if you run your fingers through my hair... the chance is they're gonna get stuck half way b/c of all the knots XD seriously my hair's not that smooth... illusion illusion XD and thanks :) it took me a while to figure out that's the only way to be happy... so that's why I named my blog that ^^

    @beautyandthebeast: thank you girlie ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your hair !!!!!!!


    xoxo
    letthembewurds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair !!!!!!!


    xoxo
    letthembewurds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.