About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Monday, April 26, 2010

MIA.... lol!

Hey guys!!

So I just wanted to let you guys know I'll be MIA for the next 2 weeks... finals next week... means study time -___-

Was gonna post a pic of my new haircut... but when I woke up this morning my left eyes felt very irritated... and now it's just red O__O maybe got an infection or something?! dunno how that happened though cuz I felt totally normal yesterday. Anyway didn't want to scare you guys with my bloodshot eye XD

I'll be graduating next week from college as well :D I'm so excited! After 4 treacherous years... lol!

Good luck with school if you're still a student ^^ Until then, stay well everyone!

<3

<3 Frances

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.