About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

被風吹過的夏天 by 林俊傑 & 金莎

Hello hi hi =)

Today's super windy... and makes me feel like this song ;)



I thought their voices complement each other really well :)

Another song I really like from both of them: 發現愛



Makes me happy =D
Hope you guys like them too!

Happy sunny and windy day ^__~

<3 Frances

3 comments:

  1. i love jj lin!! He's coming to Melbourne in a weeks time and I got a ticket to see him at the concert. yippieee

    ReplyDelete
  2. really?!?!?!? you're one lucky girl >_< it'll be so amazing!! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love jj lin!! He's coming to Melbourne in a weeks time and I got a ticket to see him at the concert. yippieee

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.