About Me

My photo
California, United States
Hi! Thanks for visiting ^_^ My social media platforms: Instagram: meowmier Youtube: http://goo.gl/U5SnNM (formerly under the username francesvlogs but I don't have access to that anymore). I don't really do videos anymore simply because I think blog posts are more informative. Hope you enjoyed your time here! :)

Sunday, April 18, 2010

School dance look!?

Not sure how to name this... XD

I was gonna post this a while back but I got busy... -___-... but here it is!

So long long time ago, in a far away land.... oh wait, I'm not telling a story huh XD *kicks fly herself*
*coughs* anyways, there was a ball for all the seniors at my university *smiles* where...... there was unlimited supply of chocolate fondue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Photobucket

XDD sorry guys... got a little bit too excited thinking about chocolate fondue >__< I want some now!! aghh!

Anywayyyy

Outfit for the ball: Dress I got from Forever 21, black cardigan I got from Banana Republic, and white heels I got from Guess (Everything I got on sale except for the dress.... haha I'm not made of money).


Photobucket
The flowery dress =) I think this is soo cute. As you can see it's quite short and the bottom is poofy and round =)

Photobucket
The cardigan... Think I got it for less than $15... lol. Have this for a while can't remember.
Photobucket
The Guess heels =) I think I got them for $20?

Photobucket
Love this design!!!

 Unfortunately I only have one picture of full-length shot...

Photobucket
Um... you guys can just ignore me... dunno why I was staring at the tulips looking like I was deep in thoughts =__=
And yeah I'm short... very short... *cries*

Bathroom shots! XD umm.... yeah

Photobucket

Photobucket
I looked wayyy too happy XD think must be from all that chocolate.... keekee

Photobucket
With my friend Lei. Love her dress!
Photobucket
I did her hair and makeup =) We were in a hurry so didn't have time to take more detailed pic of her makeup... sad. The hair I basically just leave out a few strands around her face and curl them to frame around her face, and pulled up the rest of her hair into a bun (which was hard cuz her hair was kind of short lol!) to go with her elegant dress =) Think I could've done a better job... but we were running late =(



Photobucket


K I'm off to clean my room XD Talk to you guys later!

<3 Frances

3 comments:

I'd love to hear your thoughts =) Please provide a link back so I can visit your blog too if you have one =D

Any spamming or advertising will be removed.